Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • PSA – GO FAR ENTERPRISES – Direct Debiting your account soon – POTENTIAL WARNING
  • Lesanita2
    Free Member

I couldn't suss out wy I'd had a direct debit from GO FAR ENTERPRISES. Never heard of them…
    Phoned the bank, but while going through the options on te hbanks switchboard, I goggled it with my spare hand ….
    It appears GO FAR ENTERPRISES ar ethe people who do the STW subscriptions.

Mild Panic over.

Just thought this may save you a bit of sweat.

MrNutt
    Free Member

lets hope my bank don't balls up this dd like they have the past four! (money in there, screwed up system apparently!)

Smee
    Free Member

Do you feel like a bit of a **** yet? Look skywards…. 😉

trail_rat
    Free Member

wow – im seeing double

Stoner
    Free Member

christ, that annoying sticky has been at the top of the board since dinosaurs last roamed the earth, and you missed it?

coffeeking
    Free Member

😀 I wondered how you couldnt spot that sticky on the bike forum, but I suppose not everyone comes on here to talk about bikes…. 😀

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Jesus wept.

Smee
    Free Member

I feel this thread has the makings of a classic.

coffeeking
    Free Member

KINGTUT – Member

Jesus wept.
    I doubt it, he's made up anyway.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Anyone fancy a beer? Am nibbling some of the poppadums after my take away and washing it down with a bottle of La Chouffe. Which is nice.

Lesanita2
    Free Member

……… you've lost me (again).

coffeeking
    Free Member

I'm on vodka and Tizer, trying to write a report. Ace.

clubber
    Free Member

At the risk of starting a war, I think the consensus is that Jesus did live but the debate is about whether he was the son of god or not… 😉

coffeeking
    Free Member

I think the consensus is that Jesus did live but the debate is about whether he was the son of god or not…

I bet you believe clairevoyants too don't you. Just because a few traits match someone of the past doesn't mean it WAS them or that the stories are accurate 😉

Teetosugars
    Free Member

coffeeking – Member

KINGTUT – Member

Jesus wept.

I doubt it, he's made up anyway

Exactly.

Like God- an imaginary friend for Adults..

Edit: The OP was a joke right?? 😕

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jesus, I'm not even a subscriber and rarely if ever use the bike forum and even I know who Go Far Enterprises is! 😛

TheSanityAssassin

I wish Go Far hadn't appeared to forget who I am when it comes to sending me a copy of the bloody mag this time. They seem to know how to acess my bank account for payment though.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

Gary_M
    Free Member

^

|

^

|

duh

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘PSA – GO FAR ENTERPRISES – Direct Debiting your account soon – POTENTIAL WARNING’ is closed to new replies.