Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA: Half price swish Philips wake up radio alarm light thing
  • munkster
    Free Member

Still pretty pricey (£62 ish) but if you fancy being gently caressed awake by birdsong then Boots have got them half price. In store too, at my local one anyway!

And breaaathheeee…. 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

😀 Sounds ace ! ……….“sounds of the African jungle” and “light that increases gradually that positively affects energy hormones” !

My “energy hormones” definitely need a kick up the arse first thing in the morning…….I didn’t even realise I **** had some !

Bit pricey though 😐

Got to figure out whether “I’m worth it” 🙂

……might just pamper myself

CHB

looks good, but read Amazon, lots of people have had these break in a short time.

munkster
    Free Member

2 year manufacturer’s guarantee I think, I’ll take my chances…

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Sounds good but as I have to get up earlier than my wife I think it would really annoy her. Maybe that’s why they ‘break’?…..

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

I have an Oregon Scientific alarm which is very very similar in both appearance and function.

It’s great for the winter months when it’s pitch black when you need to get up, the light from the alarm makes your eyes adjust before you’re actually awake so you dont stagger around blinded as if youre looking into the sun when you flick the room light on.

Only trouble with the Oregon Scientific one is it’s appallingly badly made, this is the 3rd one I’ve had. First one lost some segments in the display after a couple of months. That got replaced by one that the display didnt work at all straight out of the box. The current one the alarm doesnt actually activate half the time and that’s going back too and I’m demanding a refund.

Philips version may be better. From my experience of Philips products though, probably not.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Half price swish Philips wake up radio alarm light thing’ is closed to new replies.