Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Rachel Riley
  • carbon337
    Free Member

Can we have another appreciation thread..?

Looking stunning today on the old countdown.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Funny you say that, I was mention her to my dad and his old codger mate at lunchtime. Apparently he'd given up since Carol left, but i've sent him some links so that he can see what he's missing out on 🙂

carbon337
    Free Member

If his heart is strong send him this one:

IanMunro
    Free Member

I sent him this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If4nidLvpg0
    I'm after an early inheritance 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

A stolen quote but I like it, she's finished off more pensioners than Harold shipman

beamers

I'm after an early inheritance

That has got to be one of the finest clips on YouTube. Many, many thanks for sharing that with us.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Yikes……. 😯

Well done IanMunro 😛

user-removed
    Free Member

Crumbs – that vid is a little bit lot stalker-tastic. But I did enjoy it 😀

OCB
    Free Member

Phew, I initially got her mixed up with that err, 'glamour model' R**** Riley, so the Countdown thing had me completely puzzled. 😉

(… and if you go off grubbing around looking, what you'll find is absolutely not safe for work / with the family looking on / if you are a bit squeamish or easily offended (as 'glamour model' is a polite euphemism of course)).

Hohum
    Free Member

beamers – Member
    I'm after an early inheritance
    That has got to be one of the finest clips on YouTube. Many, many thanks for sharing that with us.

Cor, yeah!

A delightful compilation 🙂

FoxyChick
    Free Member

She looks as thick as pig shit.

flip
    Free Member

'kin ell Ian Munro

+1

StefMcDef
    Free Member

She isn't though – got a 2:1 in maths at Oxford. Maybe she got extra marks for tottering into tutorials in platform heels and one of her trademark fanny pelmets.

wombat

She can't go wrong with a greyhound skirt 😉

nicolaisam
    Free Member

"get it"

allthepies
    Free Member

spaff-tastic

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

That clip has just made an old man very happy & I couldn't help but notice the distance between the hem of most of those dresses & minge base.

MrOvershoot

StefMcDef – Member

She isn't though – got a 2:1 in maths at Oxford. Maybe she got extra marks for tottering into tutorials in platform heels and one of her trademark fanny pelmets.
    Ahh thanks for reminding me "fanny pelmets" (off to dream of Miss Johnston-Hubbold)

john_drummer
    Free Member

sorry but she doesn't do owt for me.

Gary_C

She looks as thick as pig shit.

Jealousy is an awful thing…..

transmute
    Free Member

Oh my! She's blessed with pretty much the perfect bod IMHO.
    Although I may have to go and check that compilation once more just to be sure! 😉

Kevevs
    Free Member

I always take my break at work to watch countdown on the big staffroom telly. Everyone moans when I ask to switch it over, then it's, "no, no leave it on, good programme this countdown… yes, goooood. countdown good." (well, the blokes anyway). Got a bit of a countdown posse now 🙂

CountZero

Oooo, and quite possibly eerrrrrrrrr. That compilation's just made a happy man very old. Or something. Boy, does that girl know how best to wear a frock, particularly that really tight russet coloured one with the black tights and high heels…
    Oh dear, I think I'm going to have a crisis, anyone got a tissue?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Just seen this thread, well done Ian, I was half surprised it never finished YOU off, but then I remembered geese are more your thing 😉

Anyway, duly bookmarked 🙂

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Rachel Riley’ is closed to new replies.