Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • reporting your own posts
  • xherbivorex
    Free Member

should we have this facility, because sometimes i’ll look back on things i have posted previously and think that if i were a moderator, i’d ban me for being a waste of pixels…
    and i’d like to think that some of you feel the same about your rubbish too!

joe1983
    Free Member

reported

xherbivorex
    Free Member

good answer.

jimmy

yeah you do talk shite

(*totally uninformed opinion)

mrsflash
    Free Member

isn’t talking shite kind of the point though?

yossarian
    Free Member

you could just prefix every post with ‘i am a knob but..’? 🙂

trailmonkey

you could just prefix every post with ‘i am a knob but..’

I automatically read that at the start of some peoples postings anyway.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Or maybe “I am a vegan but…” 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

i’d like to think that some of you feel the same about your rubbish too!

Not at all.

The posts which have given me by far the most satisfaction, have always been complete and utter bollox.

I occasionally post stuff which could possibly be described as sensible and constructive, but I find the whole experience rather dull and boring.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Is ernie Rudeboy too?

I’m clueless as to all these multiple identities. And where’s GG or is he now someone else too? And Stoner? Is he BigDummy?

Who are the other MPD types then?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

No deadlydarcy …….. ernie is GG on FireFox (and no one else)

Stoner is holiday (I think)

BigDummy is not Stoner (although they both talk about complicated stuff and are good mates)

And RudeBoy is a ****.

HTH

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What’s up with the swear filter – sometimes it let’s me say ****, and sometimes it doesn’t 😕

Has everyone got a weekly limit on how much swear words they can use and I just keep reaching my limit ?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

If you was on a PAYG swearometer, you’d end up spending a fortune, you berk.

Is ernie Rudeboy too?

Talk ****, ffs. Ernie is a Sarf London slaag.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well I can’t figure it out RudeBoy …… sometimes I am allowed to say the word and sometimes I’m not. And to be fair I’ve cut right back on my industrial language recently. And as I noticed that the word appeared to be rationed, I was saving it mostly for you.

And what am I going to do if want to mention this guy in a post ffs ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

LOL ….. the swear filter filtered the url ! (I think)

Try again …

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I daren’t mention the name of a Northern town whose footy team are playing Millwall in the League One promotion play-off final at Wembley on Sunday… 😯

Why has the word sh1t been filtered? I thought that was ok?

Interesting, that it hazzunt been filtered out of any of the posts on this thread by brant.

S’a conspiracy, Ernie. They don’t like us Southerners, clearly.

Come on mods; bit of parity please. If you’re gonna have rules, at least impose them fairly and equally. 🙄

Can’t see what’s wrong with the S word. Perfectly good bit of Anglo Saxo, that’s been in use for millions of years. As has the C word, but it’s use is associated with extreme abuse, and can be nasty, so fair enough.

I can appreciate the need to ‘keep it clean’, but using the S word is hardly a crime these days. Or do we have to say ‘poo’, instead?

I left school a good few years ago, as did 99.99% of STWers. Come on, it’s a bit draconian, blocking words that are in common parlance.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don’t agree RudeBoy. As far as I’m concerned I’m not in the least bothered what is filtered, and what isn’t. In fact I find the swear filter really quite useful – I just tap in a word and the swear filter automatically decides whether it’s acceptable or not. Saves me the bother – and I would probably get it wrong anyway.

Plus I don’t get too hung up about stuff like that, as I never forget that if I’m not happy then I’m under no obligation to post – I only post on here because I choose to, no one forces me to.

BTW if you’ve got issues with the mods, the protocol I believe, is that you should email them as the forum isn’t the place for arguing the toss. Which seems sensible enough to me.

Although I don’t understand why anyone should be quite that bothered.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘reporting your own posts’ is closed to new replies.