Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Riding in a storm
  • nacho
    Free Member

Just got back from a ride on Woobury Common and a massive storm hit. Huge bolts of lightening lighting up the whole woods. It was beautiful, we just stopped and watched for a while. And got very wet!

sambob
    Free Member

It’s fantastic when it’s warm, horrible when it’s cold. Riding in proper extreme rain is fun though 🙂

juiced
    Free Member

seriously – is it a good idea to ride in a storm? Not questioning the OP but am not sure myself and usually if possible avoid, although it sounds ace,

RealMan
    Free Member

Got soaked in it walking back home in Exeter. It better be dry tomorrow.

There much decent riding on Woodbury? Have yet to get out there with the MTB.

nacho
    Free Member

Didn’t know there was was going to be a storm and we did wonder if our lights would attract lightening! 😯 Woodbury is nice, good fun, I ride there regularly and love it.

stoney
    Free Member

Watching the Tour d france a while back and riding over a plateau to get to the race route we went through a storm. Turned quite cold and we got wet, but thankfully we found a rest room with HOT WATER!!!!! and took shelter…
    It was a little scarey as i was on a crabon bike…..Later when i looked on the map i found we were 4000ft!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Riding in a storm’ is closed to new replies.