Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Riding on 24 January – North Downs
  • Karinofnine

Is anyone riding on the North Downs on Sunday that I could jam in with please?

I'm near Warlingham and can drive to meet.

Thanks

(I ride xc, I'm not a downhiller or 'shore person)

spacemonkey

Hi Karinofnine.

I might well be doing the ND on Sunday. Typical loops tend to include the usual XC aspects of Leith, Holmbury, Pitch and sometimes Ranmore, etc. Definitely no 'shore. Let me know … cheers

woodsman
    Free Member

We could well be, or nearby, we haven't decided yet – keeping a watch on conditions nearer the weekend. You're welcome to come along, it'll be fairly local north or south downs vicinity – Brightonmtb.org.

DezB
    Free Member

Like the sound of that woodsman. It'll be my birthday ride 🙂

mk1fan
    Free Member

Hi Karinofnine,

Our little group live in Coulsdon and Redhil. You're welcome to ride with us sometime. Can I also recommend checking out Redhill CC website for the club mtb rides which are very good although can be a bit pacey and they run the 'Last Man Here' rule which does fast track fitness!

Also, Bike Plus on the Brighton Road between Purley and Croydon run Thursday night mtb rides too. Ring them to check first.

woodsman
    Free Member

Dez – cool, as long as you're not expecting us to bring a cake and candles! 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

If you've got decent lights Karinofnine, there's a ride tomorrow at 7pm from East Croydon station. I'm not sure of the route, but it will probably be around Croham Hurst, Shirley Hills, and Farliegh, sort-of-way…….so all fairly easy to get back to Warlingham.

http://www.addiscombe.org/members/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10627&sid=0600c28d1341eb1a61c62802be56ef10

heihei

A couple of us will likely to be riding early Sunday (8am ish) out of Holmbury St Mary for a couple of hours.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Riding on 24 January – North Downs’ is closed to new replies.