• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Kit.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Scotland, a land blessed with many beautiful sights.
  • sootyandjim
    Free Member

Kind of makes you wonder what clicks in a person's head though when stunning highland vistas fail to catch the eye but these do.

Horses for courses I guess.

samuri
    Free Member

I bet there's a magazine somewhere too.

grumm
    Free Member

Hmm, whatever floats your boat I suppose. Seems odd that he's gone to all that trouble yet doesn't even know what they are for – is it a pisstake?

coffeeking
    Free Member

This seems like a good time to post one of my most recent images:

Because I dont like yellow boxes or man made stuff much.

uplink
    Free Member

Scotland, a land blessed with many beautiful sights

Indeed it is

http://img3.photographersdirect.com/img/11903/wm/pd1887509.jpg

grumm
    Free Member

Very nice pic!

Here's my best scotland pic

🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

Very nice grumm!

doug_basqueMTB.com

Not as nice as the two above. Take on Harris and Lewis last Christmas. The second one is the view from breakfast in inthe B&B we stayed!

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i think that site had a wee bit of piss take in it… i thought it was quite amusing!!

his toilet site is also worty a look.

feenster
    Free Member

Sandwood Bay

BigJohn

I thought they put those boxes halfway up a hill to help cyclists grit their teeth to get to the top.

cuckoo
    Free Member

Each to their own i suppose.

What annoys me more is people that go to a beauty spot, such as Sandwood Bay, then leave litter all over the place.

After taking the scenic route in to the bay along the pathless cliff tops it was saddening to discover 5 plastic bin liners full of litter, much of which was blowing around the place.

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Nice pic coffeking. Try cropping a quarter off the bottom as the water in the foreground before the rock isn't adding anything to the composition.

Kit
    Free Member

Seasonal Scottish photo:

Clicky for big 'un

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Scotland, a land blessed with many beautiful sights.’ is closed to new replies.