Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • stans ztr crest riders?
  • barzy38
    Free Member

hey, just bought some crest rims for a new build, but they look so fragile I'm beginning to worry. 32 hole, to go on 5" full suss, trail center stuff, my 719's have held-up fine, but should I keep the crests or swap for flows? I'm 11 stone and pretty smooth, but love fast rocky runs. any feedback on these rims from users would be great, cheers.

mdb
    Free Member

Mine have held up really well. I mostly use them for hardtail XC riding and I'm 13st. I'm runnin the 29er version but not sure if that makes much difference.

I should point out most people i know who ride full suss do have the Flows as i think they are generally considered better for harder riding.

Daveb575
    Free Member

Been running mine on a Yeti 575 for a few months now and they seem to be as tough as you like. They replaced a set of Mavic 819's and so far I can't tell any difference in strength. BTW I'm 11.5 stone and I've ridden the bike on a variety of terrain with quite a bit of rocky stuff that would test the strength of the rims. I'm running them tubeless at lowish pressures as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘stans ztr crest riders?’ is closed to new replies.