Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Stolen bike
  • mike_the_fish
    Free Member

Just had my old GT commuter bike stolen from my shed – the bastards lifted the roof off. Thank f*ck my handjob and old klein attitude were chained to the floor.

Waiting for the police to arrive now. If anyone in the Birmingham area sees this bike could you please let me know

Thanks.

thwang-01
    Free Member

sorry to hear that bud looks clean bike as well i think we need a local hit sqad when bikes are stolen and the theft is found. glad they didnt get your other bikes

mike_the_fish
    Free Member

The bleakly ironic thing is, only a few weeks back when I was standing on the roof to cut the hawthorn hedge, I was thinking that it needed strengthening.

BUGGER!

brakes
    Free Member

I'd take your other bikes out and put them in the house for a while in case they come back with bigger tools
    thieves often strike twice

mike_the_fish
    Free Member

Thanks, will do that.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

like i always say, i always keep my bike indoors i dont trust any shed, so its living in my front room looking at me 🙂 , but sorry to hear about the bike, u cant have nowt these days good luck on finding it

goldenwonder
    Free Member

i always keep my bike indoors i dont trust any shed

Sadly I'm the same, MTB's in the Kitchen & Road bike in my spare room.
    Gutted for you though Mike, happened to a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago, seems to be loads being stolen at the moment.

RealMan
    Free Member

I'd take your other bikes out and put them in the house for a while in case they come back with bigger tools
    thieves often strike twice

+1

Also get a sleeping bag and sleep in the shed with a big shotgun for a week or two.

"Hello boys."

Very lucky the other two didn't get nicked, sorry to hear about the one that did though.

maxray
    Free Member

Where abouts in Brum are you?

"Lifted the roof off"

.. ****. 🙁

mike_the_fish
    Free Member

Thanks for all the words of sympathy.

Time for a beer now!!!!!

Ps. I live in West Bromwich

Hairychested
    Free Member

Ask Jedi and Tom to help you find and deal with the scum. Better than the Police.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Stolen bike’ is closed to new replies.