Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • STW Cotswold Massiv – Post Mayhem Pootle – Sun 28th Jun
  • IHN

Come one come all, clean your bike on Saturday and spin out those achey legs on Sunday.

10:30 start from Winchcombe library carpark (GL54 5PZ, plug into your satnav and/or online map of choice)

Route tbc (as we go, probably) but nothing too strenous, including mid and/or post ride pub stop.

Be there, or be square, daddio.

peteimpreza

me me me me me me me me

😀

Singlespeedpunk
    Free Member

I might be there with Becca is she feels like riding by then 🙂

Alex

sheldona
    Free Member

No Can Do Magoo

grahamh
    Free Member

Sounds good to me..

DaveGr
    Free Member

Would have made it but now Mayhem is over I’m having my bi-annual night out on Saturday (the other is Xmas day) so with luck I’ll be safely tucked up in some flat in Leamington come Sunday morning and wondering how far it is to get home…….

Then training for next year starts on Monday ….. 😀

IHN

Excellent.

Your w@nking wrist all better now Pete?

IHN

Thursday bump

sockpuppet

should be able to make it, maybe plus one too

danny

IHN

Friday morning bump

TheSwede
    Free Member

Be up for a bimble.

mboy
    Free Member

Si

How long is the ride likely to be? We talking a couple of hours, 3, more?

If it’s of the shorter variety, I may well be up for it, have commitments to be back home for by about 2pm though.

Cheers

mboy
    Free Member

Cheers Si, good ride, sorry I had to bail early, but off to play cricket now!

All day in the sun, can’t be bad 😉

IHN

You missed the finale – my rather impressive stack…

mboy
    Free Member

Do elaborate mate! 😉

TheSwede
    Free Member

He crashed hard on the last bouldery track that you took down to main road. Took it like a man still chuckling whilst picking up his helmet peak and untangling his bike. You would have been all smashed to bits not being from oop north mate 😉

mboy
    Free Member

Hahaha

In fairness, I had a couple of moments coming down that bit due to my very lightly treaded tyres. I certainly had to back off a bit compared to how I’d normally tackle something like that. A few ring twitchers myself coming down there!

Agreed, being a non-northern (though I don’t think I count as southern) shandy, I would of course have been smashed to bits! 😆

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘STW Cotswold Massiv – Post Mayhem Pootle – Sun 28th Jun’ is closed to new replies.