Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Summer alps trip film
  • GEDA
    Free Member

Here is a little film from my summer trip to the Alps including Portes du soleil and and guided day we had with a few others on STW. Forgot how long it takes to edit and film. might try to upload it to Youtube as the aspect is a bit messed up on vimeo. Not that I am in the film much.. but that will be corrected in the next film.

http://www.vimeo.com/6646347

freeform5spot
    Free Member

nice one mate!

GEDA
    Free Member

Even Camilla liked it and she was saying before I never want to see another boring video of biking. I found the more ruthless I was the better the film got but then you realise that you needs loads of film to make something decent. Took ages to do though. Happy memories. Beautiful weather in Sweden at the moment. I shot so footage in the woods yesterday that I am chuft with. Trying to get it perfect though so the finished article is not ready yet.

GEDA
    Free Member

bump

swisstony
    Free Member

I didn't know Ron Burgundy rode?

GEDA
    Free Member

I never saw a moustache. Anyway how comes that "another helmet/bike cam" of the Peaks gets loads of comments and mine gets next to none. At least I bothered to edit the bloody thing and do not force you to watch a load of rocks going very slowly past for the hundredth time. I had some helmet cam shots and decided they were rubbish and were only any good for short periods or if you were following/being followed by another rider.

Mike-E

nice cow bells

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Summer alps trip film’ is closed to new replies.