• This topic has 302 replies, 114 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 303 total)
  • Talkemada – Blocked
  • trailmonkey

Is that a complement?

No it's just a bit of a joke but you'd need to disengage the need to be offended for a second in order to see it. 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Trailmonkey – contrary to popular belief I am actually quite hard to offend and thought the comment rather amusing – a good guy but just a tad obsessive in hunting down the enemy. 🙂

tom84
    Free Member

who actually is he? what does he do? where is he from? might be good to contextualize this a bit?

hilldodger
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    ….I know of two people who have used multiple accounts to escape the effects of a ban for being racist. One used a different name for racist trolling, the other was banned for being racist then reappeared with a new name…..

Two choices really
    (1) bleat on incessantly with unproven allegations
    (2) mail the mods with your evidence

moderator@singletrackworld.com

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Done a bit of both. Reporting posts is a fairly futile pursuit. It has on occasion got me a public slagging from the mods and the best that happens is the thread gets closed with no sanctions applied to the racists even when they have previous. Often no action at all is taken.

However – next time either of these two appear in their racist guise I will report.

zokes
    Free Member

Reporting posts is a fairly futile pursuit. It has on occasion got me a public slagging from the mods and the best that happens is the thread gets closed with no sanctions applied to the racists even when they have previous. Often no action at all is taken.

If you really dislike the forum and its moderators that much, there's not really anyone forcing you to stay here is there?

Mark

TJ.. I've sat quietly reading your incessant whingeing on this thread and on several occasions laughed at the irony of your opinions, but I've weakened now and maybe because it's friday afternoon and i'm tired or perhaps because it's my birthday today – I don't know.. but.. You have no idea of what has been going on between us and the 'accused'. You've stated so much as so called fact that is in fact the complete opposite. I draw your attention to the fact that we are allowing you to continue posting your illinformed comments on our moderation process and the fact we've mostly left this thread alone. I'll just say this.. Fred/Talk whatever.. was banned for good because of a long and ongoing issue we have had with him. We've been more than tolerant of him and even explained to him that if he did come back and kept his head down then he'd by definition slip under our radar and would be able to participate in forum discussion to his heart's content. He seems utterly incapable of doing that though. Of course, he will read this and be straight on to you by email to make up more nonsense. When he does, could you ask him why he keeps sending us pictures of Obi Wan Kenobi? We are genuinely baffled. As a policy now we simply don't respond to his emails at all. It just gives him the attention he clearly craves and we really have not got the time to waste on him.

That's all I've got to say 🙂 I'm off out to get drunk tonight and celebrate my last year of not being 40. Have a great weekend all.

Coyote
    Free Member

no sanctions applied to the racists

I've been on here for years now and have yet to see any *real* rascism. I've seen some negative stereotyping, some trolling, some mischevious banter, some concerns raised due to lack of understanding. But outright racism? No. If there was any *real* racism I have no doubt that the mods would be down on the poster like a ton of bricks.

What I have seen though is endless zealatory and witch-hunting. Abuse and verbal violence against those who dare express an opinion or worry that causes offence to the STW Racial Taliban. Get over it.

druidh
    Free Member

Mark – Resident Grumpy
    When he does, could you ask him why he keeps sending us pictures of Obi Wan Kenobi? We are genuinely baffled.

That's all I've got to say I'm off out to get drunk tonight and celebrate my last year of not being 40. Have a great weekend all.

Utterly brilliant!

Oh – and have pleasant evening 🙂

yossarian
    Free Member

could you ask him why he keeps sending us pictures of Obi Wan Kenobi? We are genuinely baffled.

LOL!!

'If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine'

cynic-al
    Free Member

Gotta say Fred has had the last laugh there.

Pigface
    Free Member

Obi Wan Kenobi 😆 that is just skill.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Mark – fair play to you for that and I accept I have been provocative.

I do understand that it is your playground but I do find some of the modding rather inexplicable in its inconsistancey.

anyway – fair play for allowing this debate.

nickc

You've got to wonder about the sanity of some-one sending people he doesn't know pictures of Obi wan Kenobi for being banned of a bike forum…What a tosser, talk about no life…

hilldodger
    Free Member

That's all I've got to say I'm off out to get drunk tonight and celebrate my last year of not being 40. Have a great weekend all.

Happy Birthday old chap……..

zokes
    Free Member

KINGTUT
    Free Member

could you ask him why he keeps sending us pictures of Obi Wan Kenobi? We are genuinely baffled.

Christ he's a fruitcake as well as a knob jockey.

backhander
    Free Member

Christ he's a fruitcake

Umm, he shat himself at a bike do. It's not really news is it?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

When he does, could you ask him why he keeps sending us pictures of Obi Wan Kenobi? We are genuinely baffled

I'm very tempted to do the same now! Is there a Lego version ?

BigDummy
    Free Member

These are not the droids you're looking for Mark.

BigDummy
    Free Member

"The Sand People are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers."

DezB
    Free Member

Umm, he shat himself at a bike do. It's not really news is it?

I was at that bike do, but that's news to me.

trailmonkey

for fred to have shat himself he would have had to be at least temporarily not full of it, in which case i refuse to believe that it happened

soobalias
    Free Member

happy birthday mark.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

For all your condemnation of fred, some of your posts have been cruel and bullying – kingtut, how old are you, 14?, nickc, there's no need for that. This place is getting more right wing and reactionary, and you know what? I'm outta here!

trailmonkey

oh dear. toys – pram -thrown out of 🙄

allthegear
    Free Member

Happy Birthday Mark!

Rachel

BigDummy
    Free Member

"I must admit, without the clones, it would not have been a victory."

zokes
    Free Member

This place is getting more right wing and reactionary, and you know what? I'm outta here!

Don't let the door slap you on the arse on the way out…

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

some of your posts have been cruel and bullying – kingtut, how old are you, 14?

Says the poster who calls the leader of a UK political party a nazi c**t.
    🙄

backhander
    Free Member

Right wing? WTF? STW? this thread?
    A significant proportion of the bullying and nastiness here is done by the left wingers.

I'm outta here!

Did you say reactionary?
    Just because some people don't like your friend?
    I for one wouldn't like to see you leave this forum but people don't have to share your views mate.

TooTall
    Free Member

barnsleymitch – Member
    This place is getting more right wing and reactionary, and you know what? I'm outta here!

WAIT!

Oh – I'm over it – you can go – whoever you are.

zokes
    Free Member

soobalias
    Free Member

obi wan is the new octopron

wwaswas

Happy Birthday Mark!

and if Fred wanted to stay on here (which he clearly did) he should have paid attention when he was warned.It's like 'police!Camera!Action!' somethimes – "carry on doing that and we'll have to do something" x 25 and then when something's eventually done suddenly the injured party's all over the place with the 'I never dun nuffink'

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Obi Wan wields his handbag of destiny…

Houns

Toys outta the pram + stars wars quotes – **** this has gone beyond sad now

zokes
    Free Member

Obi Wan Kenobi FAIL

KINGTUT
    Free Member

barnsleymitch – Member

For all your condemnation of fred, some of your posts have been cruel and bullying – kingtut, how old are you, 14?,

HTH.

Dumbass.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 303 total)

The topic ‘Talkemada – Blocked’ is closed to new replies.