Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The dangerously addictive world of online shopping…
  • bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Things I'd bought before breakfast today:

Rock Shox PIKE 454 Coil U-Turn from TF Tuned

Fred Perry shirt.

Megadeth live album (Rust in Peace Live) from Play.

Rhino board bag for my surfboard.

Peanut butter M&M's (the lovely import ones in the red packet, NOT to be mistaken for the peanut ones which are a very different, though no less tasty beast entirely) from some American girl.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What did you buy after breakfast ?

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Co-op chocolate brownie, bottle of Vittel, banana and a Ginster's. All 'IRL' purchases though unfortunately.

falk1
    Free Member

Yea, shopping online is the new bain in my life. New camera a Canon (http://www.camerabox.co.uk), new dinning table,(http://www.fashion4home.co.uk)and not to mention cds (http://www.play.com). Worst thing is Play where my credit card details are online, I click and end up with loads of cd's being delivered before I realise how much I've spent on them:)

marsdenman
    Free Member

At the ripe young age of 41 I'm getting all excited and hopeful about wining my first ever E-bay attempt…. will i be 😀 or 🙁 by 9pm tonight….

Drac

Play started their sale today pity you didn't wait. :p

molgrips
    Free Member

My next purchase is likely to be camera lenses from the US, to be collected in November.

donsimon
    Free Member

Don't forget that using a credit card means you not using real money, doesn't it? Lots of free stuff!!! 😆

mrsgrips
    Free Member

Peanut Butter M&Ms!!! Where?

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

#
    mrsgrips – Member

Peanut Butter M&Ms!!! Where?

Right here:
    http://tinyurl.com/2ueaexw

Seriously, they're delicious…okay, so they're twice as expensive as regular M&Ms, but they're at least four times as good so technically they're twice the value. How's that for fuzzy logic?

Might empty my ISA and buy that silly Trek next :p

molgrips
    Free Member

New bike… mmm..

Crell
    Free Member

Bit of a PSA, but M&M direct have some Oakley riding gear on again at less than half price. I just got some shorts which are suprisingly good, a riding top and a lightweight fleece. All for about 60 quid and the quality / fit is very good. They'll do for winter.

mrsgrips
    Free Member

p.s. You know when things get really bad when you start buying things through the nectar site to get points too 😉

william
    Free Member

Get round the addiction my way, by being completely broke, so unable to buy anything, online or not.

falk1
    Free Member

Haha yeah Don, I always think the same bout credits cards and thats why I always have a massive bill 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

working away is dangerous – im away for 6 weeks – all expenses paid (unless i go out on the lash) so wages plus living away allowance plus my day rate.

bought a thorn raven enduro the day i left then pretty much just spent 4k on another bike(for which the thorn was a donor bike for the rohloff) + a raceface 100mm bb and turbine chainset for the beginning of my next project in a couple months – project pugsley – last time i was away i bought a thermarest neo air and a pair of oakley jawbone livestrongs – ive eclipsed that purchase slightly.

Thus proving working away as a part whorder is bad !

Shes ok with it though – the house saving fund will look very very healthy after this trip (working here , chances of being caught up in political trouble is looking pretty high atm so working coeffiecient is high)

Divagirl
    Free Member

Ha ha nice work bravohotel9er !!

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

ivagirl – Member

Ha ha nice work bravohotel9er !!
    Posted 23 minutes ago # Report-Post

I was very angry with myself, but have promised that I won't do it again 😉

ianpinder
    Free Member

Just commited to buying an ibis tranny, a nicolai ion st, and a whole range of other things 😯

Divagirl
    Free Member

I'm in the South of France at the moment and missing my bike, badly. Compensating by ordering tons of biking clothes for autumn, online. Can't wait to get back home and unwrap it all. Trying but failing to swerve net-a-Porter and theoutnet.com too. All the gorgeous a/w clothes and shoes to lust over <3
    I could have done without knowing of the existence of peanut butter M&Ms – can't stop thinking about them 🙂

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Divagirl – Member

I could have done without knowing of the existence of peanut butter M&Ms – can't stop thinking about them

You NEED them in your life, seriously.

😀

Divagirl
    Free Member

bravohotel9er

You NEED them in your life, seriously.

That's it, I'm going to order them !!! (then blame you for large arse 😀 )

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Divagirl – Member

That's it, I'm going to order them !!! (then blame you for large arse )

Your lips will thank me even if your hips don't!

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

That sounded so wrong.

Divagirl
    Free Member

hahaha, I knew what u meant!! oh God, that link – just seen almond M&Ms too <3

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘The dangerously addictive world of online shopping…’ is closed to new replies.