Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • The NHS is rubbish and Scotland is a terrible place full of racists
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Please be advised, this is a thread designed to ascertain the continued existence of TandemJeremy and does not represent the views of the author in any way shape or form.

Anyone else worried? I mean, there have been threads on healthcare, helmets and racism but not a peep from the Moral Minority.

TJ, tell us you're OK! Please!

🙂

akira

I spent a while trying to see the connection between the two statements then realised it was probably due to all the foreigners working in the NHS in Glasgow…….
    😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I bet they all ride with helmets on, even if they are only going along a towpath.

(He's not biting…shall we send out a search party?)

coffeeking
    Free Member

deeply concerned

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Deeply offended by your suggestion that we are all racists, off to get myself one of those ABE t-shirts.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😕

TJ? TJ? Can you hear us? Speak to us, TJ!

anokdale
    Free Member

Has he threw a hissy fit, he did that on that other MTB website, threw his helmet in the corner or maybe he did not. He is lurking for sure.

druidh
    Free Member

I believe he may be "on holiday" this week. Off Munro bagging most likely.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I to noted his absence.

He may be in a strop as I was giving him a bit of jip.

nonk
    Free Member

has he paid his leccy?
    should we send thebikechain round to see if the milk is backing up at the door?

anokdale
    Free Member

Its all Maggies fault i tell you.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I am sure he will be touched by this and will feel the forum love.

Surely just asking for the distance selling regs when buying a helmet built by foreigners in a non unionised factory in the UK would have been better

What helmet for a racist?

Pook

ah, Captain, it's nice to hear your heart pine……

MussEd
    Free Member

should we send thebikechain round to see if the milk is backing up at the door?

And mind and check for newspapers/post bulging out of his letterbox.

Like looking after our elderly neighbours. I know TJ is of a certain vintage but he's not that old yet!!!

mt
    Free Member

He could be on holiday after all it's hard work posting on here all the time, especially if you are the moral compass of STW. It has been a bit boring for the last few days.

binners

Perhaps he's discovered Buddhism or something? Right now he could be meditating, fully at one with the world, incapable of having his wrath aroused even from the most fervent provocation from the captain.

Though, to be honest I'm getting quite concerned myself

anokdale
    Free Member

I think he is on a business trip to his factory in China to confirm the next shipment of cheap helmets, bikes and clothing manufactured in a non unionised child labour intensive factory in Shanghai and he cannot reply do the intrusive nature of Chinas internet laws.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

That architect probably blew up his house in frustration. Teej'll be on the street smoking fag ends and begging for loose change.

mt
    Free Member

His place of work could have banned access to the net.

druidh
    Free Member

anotherdeadhero – Member
    That architect probably blew up his house in frustration. Teej'll be on the street smoking fag ends and begging for loose change.

again

cynic-al
    Free Member

Shirley he'll be posting from his internet-enabled mobile phone?

binners

I think TJ would more likely be found ferociously berating people for smoking fag ends 🙂

cranberry
    Free Member

Surely he has gone down to London to unionise the workers of 10 Downing St and provide them with advice on dealing with workplace bullies?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Hello

Thanks for the concern. I need a bit of a break from frantically posting on here. real life just gave me a nudge

anokdale
    Free Member

I have found him, on tootallpauls post, he said he had a monkey on his office roof this morning, he is in Ethiopia.

anokdale
    Free Member

He,s back !!! standby everyone

binners

TJ – What is this 'REAL' life of which you speak?

BikePawl
    Free Member

Damn he's reappeared, that ruins my theory that he and Kaesae are one and the same. Wonders what Kaesaes thoughts on helmets are/

bigyinn
    Free Member

Hope everythings ok TJ, that post sounds a bit ominous?

mt
    Free Member

that normal life it's over rated.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

TJ, hope the "nudge" wasn't/isn't anything serious….!

zaskar
    Free Member

You get more work done, limit forum time.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘The NHS is rubbish and Scotland is a terrible place full of racists’ is closed to new replies.