Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • this cheered me up
  • headfirst
    Free Member

(sorry, wrong forum)

ahwiles
    Free Member

shame they weren’t stuffed with bricks.

igm

Pity Nazi-lite (aka UKIP) did so well too. Maybe this is the wakeup call we all need.

enfht
    Free Member

RB will unleash his hatred on me but I must point out the obvious.

Preventing a democratically elected MEP from speaking is not “anti fascist” it’s the complete opposite.

Not good.

Let ’em speak, and counter their arguments. That’s how it works.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Whilst I’m totaly against the BNP and everything they stand for, is this the way to go about it? Are those throwing eggs and stopping the elected from going about their elected duties any better?

Giving the BNP enough rope to hang themselves would probably prove more effective anyhow

boxelder

Let ’em speak, and counter their arguments

With eggs, at the head, followed by flour.

Intolerable.

He claimed on BBC radio yesterday that indigenous Brits are those who’ve been here since the last Ice Age.

That was 12,500 yrs or so ago.
    The Romans arrived about 10,000 yrs later, then the Saxons, then the Normans etc, etc.

Not many indigenous Brits about anymore I shouldn’t think.

I’m sure it’s not just skin colour that worries the twonk so much.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Preventing a democratically elected MEP from speaking is not “anti fascist” it’s the complete opposite.

Not good.

Let ’em speak, and counter their arguments. That’s how it works.

Couldn’t agree more. I wonder if those demonstrators had police approval for their demonstration … and i wonder if they’d be prosecuted if they didn’t …

BigDummy
    Free Member

Is the bloke with the incredibly fat neck in the opening shots of that video a nazi? It is a very ugly neck.

enfht
    Free Member

Interesting point ADH

OrangeEvo
    Free Member

Has anyone considered the emotional effect on any vegans witnessing this attack?

Northwind

Every time they pull something like this, the BNP gets to play victim, and shout about how they’re being oppressed. Counter-protesters never seem to get this, you can win local but you end up losing national. Griffin would sooner have a press conference disrupted this way than have it go smoothly.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘this cheered me up’ is closed to new replies.