• This topic has 127 replies, 52 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by pb2.
Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • This 'Raoul Moat is a legend' thing on facebook etc
  • theflatboy
    Free Member

LHS – Member

@theflatboy – ffs stop typing

quite, but you can't stop the trolls.

i'm not trolling, that really was what i was checking.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

(Not condoning any violence or crime btw or sticking up for gingers or geordies but people do go through bad times and we can easily laugh-it's not a nice thing to do thats all)

Sitting at work, nice lifestyle, its easy to laugh at people less well off. We should be analysing and making changes to prevent this happening to others.

We failed the Policeman, the boy/girlffriend and wasted finance on the whole case.

Even worse we wasted work time commenting on this topic lol.
    But saying he is a legend on facebook is taking the pi55 but probably made up by bored teenagers etc.

hora
    Free Member

but people do go through bad times

Yes, poor Raoul. He deserved better, hope his victims feel some sympathy for him.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Yes, poor Raoul. He deserved better, hope his victims feel some sympathy for him

So that gives you the right to mock him and his victims?

hora
    Free Member

So that gives you the right to mock him

Mock? You are trolling.

his victims?

Now you are being insulting.

You are Fred and I claim my 5 pounds.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Now you are being insulting.

🙄

Pieface

Is there some kind of competition to write their messages in a way that is as far as possible from the proper spelling / grammar, or is it that thats how they think you write?

pb2

I have no idea if the police wanted him dead (and I don't think anyone else on here has any idea either) but if they did I would not blame them.

The whole thing was in my opinion an accident waiting to happen and nothing good will come from it, the morons have a new hero, the popular press have a new hate figure and a small number of peoples lives have changed for ever but for the rest of us life goes on unchanged.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘This 'Raoul Moat is a legend' thing on facebook etc’ is closed to new replies.