Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Todays Spanner work (Pitch content)
  • steve_b77
    Free Member

After todays handy work I thought I post some pics of my Pitch Comp.

I’ve fitted a DNX 5.0 Air, a Hope Head Set, Seat Collar and a Firm spring in the Pikes, wadday reckon?

MussEd
    Free Member

I reckon it’s nice. What will you gain from fitting the DHX?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

SCHWEET

steve_b77
    Free Member

Muss – A shock thats better than the X-Fusion one with pro pedal etc at a price too good to miss

crispybacon
    Free Member

about time you painted your fence & powerwashed the concrete bases now the bike is finished 😉

PS your grass is OK tho

steve_b77
    Free Member

crispy bacon – Member
    about time you painted your fence & powerwashed the concrete bases now the bike is finished

PS your grass is OK tho

Ahh, the fence is 10year treated timber so no need for paint, like the “Natural Look”.

I do admit my pole is a bit rusty, might get round to it this summer.

Funnily enough the grass hasn’t been cut since last year!!

IWH
    Free Member

I have to ask – has the DHX been tuned for the Pitch or did it come from something altogether different?

I do like that colour.

steve_b77
    Free Member

IWH – It’s a brand new shock from Mojo, so tuning wise I’ll just have to play with it for a while.

MBUK did run one on a Enduro as an extended test last year or the year before and the results were good.

will
    Free Member

Looks very nice indeed!

sometimerider
    Free Member

Shock looks bent in the first photo. Almost as if the piston’s pulled out of the can. I’m sure it’s just an illusion, but I can’t make it “look right” in my head.

Nice bike though.

will
    Free Member

sometimerider – Member
    Shock looks bent in the first photo. Almost as if the piston’s pulled out of the can. I’m sure it’s just an illusion, but I can’t make it “look right” in my head.

Nice bike though.

He’s right! Bloody hell, no wonder it was cheap 😆

Edit: Just worked out it is the crank arm.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Bargain tastic, it’s the crank arm behind it kinda bluring the picture is you know what I mean

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Todays Spanner work (Pitch content)’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM