Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Today's the day she turns round to come back…..
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

samuri
    Free Member

good. It's commuting where long nights screw you up. When it's raining and dark and your glasses are covered in water and some bugger has got really bright headlights.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Bring back mint sauce.

uplink
    Free Member

roll on 17:47

😀

robdob
    Free Member

Err not quite today yet. Foot of snow on cat, full McRae impression just getting to end of road. Tis nice and sunny in Leeds though. 🙂

mtbfix

That was the first thing I said to herself this morning, days get longer from here on out.

tails
    Free Member

YAY!!! I had forgot all about it PP. Now all we need is for the uk to float 2000 miles south for all year pukka weather.

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

you flipped it into a ditch getting to the end of the road??? bad luck fella…. 🙂

Karinofnine

Yes, it's the Solstice, back upwards towards the light. Hooray!

toby1

Driving into the sun yesterday at around mid-day you could have been mistaken for thinking it so much later in the day it was at such a low angle, but does anyon think they would be happy with equatorial boring same length days all year round, I love a bit of variety 😛

phiiiiil

The evenings have been getting lighter since early last week… 🙂

(the downside being that the mornings keep getting darker until next week… 🙁 )

nickc

I heard somewhere that it takes longer for the days to get longer, than it does for the nights to draw in, if you see what I mean? Is that right, or did I dream it?

simonralli2
    Free Member

I was going to go out and do a little ceremony but my car has not made it up and out of the drive – too icy!

But yeah – Happy Solstice everyone 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Today's the day she turns round to come back…..’ is closed to new replies.