Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • We Are Go Far Enterprises ltd – Note To Subscribers
  • Mark

Over Christmas, as well as being hacked and sitting rocking in a corner for a time we brought our subscriptions services in house – we previously subcontracted this job out. We set up a lot of expensive software to manage Direct Debits. Just after Christmas we transferred all the Direct Debit mandates from our old provider to our own system. This meant we had to write to every Direct Debit subscriber and tell them of the change. The only noticeable change is that on Bank Statements payment for your subscription is paid out to Go Far Enterprises ltd. This is us. Singletrack magazine is our trading name. Our company name is Gofar Enterprises Ltd. Don't panic when you see this name on your statement!

Any subs queries about these payments or anything else.. Call Sarah direct on 01706 814397

ampthill

One of the resons that I couldn’t run a businees is that I would find it hard to resist the temptation to have put something like “discreet adult services” or some other humourous slur on people bank statements

aracer
    Free Member

That name takes me back (as it doubtless does for anybody who’s been around long enough).

bellerophon
    Free Member

Yep certainly does; I even remember what it stands for….

Speshpaul

Gofar = Back in the day dude!

jazzpootle
    Free Member

oops…. I just cancelled that DD as I didn’t know what it was!

Mark

If you call up your bank within 10 days they will be able to just switch it back on. After that we will need to get a new form from you to set it back up again.

ben.t
    Free Member

The DD is named “Go Far Enterprises” (with a space!)

Can you change the details to show this, as a google search doesn’t get any hits for this, I nearly cancelled by direct debit!

tankslapper
    Free Member

I feel a lot better with them in charge 😉

dave_h
    Free Member

Yep certainly does; I even remember what it stands for….

Instead of racking my brains trying to remember, I think I'll get out for a ride instead.

Mark

🙂

landcruiser
    Free Member

Nearly cancelled mine too. but didn't ! do I collect my "I nearly cancelled but didn't" free gift from you at the cycle show ?

grantway
    Free Member

In house is always a safe bet and being in control very important
    re assures the user, especialy as there given bank details.

Nice one Single Track 🙂

rapiddescent

I filled in the companies house Form 10 and form 12 for GoFar enterprises Ltd!! it all started from folks on rec.uk.bicycle and matt and shaun emmigrating to calderdale.

I took a delegation of so-called GoFAR journalists (this is waaay BC (Before Chipps)) to a trade show at the NEC and basically had to run in the side door without conference organisers noticing. Only about 3 years later Singletrack had its first stand at the NEC "Bike" show.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘We Are Go Far Enterprises ltd – Note To Subscribers’ is closed to new replies.