Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • What does everyone have planned for the Rapture?
  • Three_Fish
    Free Member

Luckily, it’s happening on a weekend, so it shouldn’t conflict too badly with the working week for most – and, indeed, it could be the beginning of the ultimate ‘long weekend’ for some. I’ll be missing it, myself, as I just have too much on. Not sure how much I’m looking forward to the end of the world in October, though.

RepackRider
    Free Member

2retro4u
    Marin County, Cali

Should be a lot of free stuff round.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

W. C. Fields, a life-long atheist, was discovered on his deathbed by a friend, reading the Bible.

When asked why, he said:

“I’m lookin’ for a loophole”… 😉

Drac

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbaWdyDipcw[/video]

alpin
    Free Member

when is it?

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

I love that song Drac 😀

GlenMore
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g[/video]

speaker2animals

Well off to see “Thor” after work, so personally hoping for more of a Ragnarok personally.

surfer
    Free Member

Washin me hair.

yunki
    Free Member

Danger w*nk

LsD
    Free Member

I’d settle for a nice Götterdämmerung.

chvck
    Free Member

I love that song Drac

+1

cynic-al
    Free Member

alpin – Member
    when is it?

WTF is it?

TheFlyingOx

It’s a quaint belief that all the true Christians will be sucked up into heaven, leaving the rest of us heathens down here to our sins, raping and pillaging, and generally cracking each other’s heads open so we can feast on the goo inside.

Oh, and I call dibs on the stuff they leave behind when they go.

Stoner
    Free Member

Ill be hanging around lambeth palace nicking purple skirts and gold crosses.

Dancake
    Free Member

sounds ace

z1ppy

all those **** stupid idiots gone & just us left, awesome dude.

Dancake
    Free Member

Some good ideas here

iDave
    Free Member

Ill be hanging around lambeth palace nicking purple skirts and gold crosses.

you don’t think that lot will be going anywhere do you?

Stoner
    Free Member

[best rowan atkinson voice]
    and Christians? Yes, Im afraid the Jews were right
    [/devils welcome]

bullheart
    Free Member

I thought I’d start with a range of dips and chips, maybe a little salmon. Michelle’s bringing her photo’s of the christening, John will probably be late because he’s working in Clifton on a project and the roads are bound to be difficult. I think the Jamesons are struggling to get a babysitter, so they’re out.

That reminds me, I must remember to pick up the dry-cleaning and collect a quiche from Waitrose…

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Sir Isaac Newton proposed, based upon his calculations using figures from the book of Daniel, that the Apocalypse could happen no earlier than 2060.

Chill-out everyone.

iDave
    Free Member

bullheart, any room for one extra, your little get together sounds simply enchanting. I may exhibit a little weeping and gnashing of teeth, but can do it in the garden if it upsets any guests.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

the Apocalypse could happen no earlier than 2060

I find that to be a bit more disconcerting as my driving licence will have expired by then.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I thought I’d start with a range of dips and chips, maybe a little salmon. Michelle’s bringing her photo’s of the christening, John will probably be late because he’s working in Clifton on a project and the roads are bound to be difficult. I think the Jamesons are struggling to get a babysitter, so they’re out.

That reminds me, I must remember to pick up the dry-cleaning and collect a quiche from Waitrose…

😆

Qualitage….

scaredypants

shit !

when is this ? I have to slaughter a dozen atheists to qualify, apparently

bullheart
    Free Member

iDave – you’re more than welcome. Plenty more room for an extra set of keys in the bowl…

scaredypants

Bullheart, where is this soiree taking place?
    err, What time do you think the majority will have arrived?
    <polishes bow of burning gold>

bullheart
    Free Member

polishes bow of burning gold

Whoa! I’ve heard it called all sorts of things, but never that… 😯

where is this soiree taking place?

Penge. It makes Purgatory and Eternal Damnation look like Chessington world of adventures.

emma82
    Free Member

Just gonna have lots of sex. Might add in the nibbles as suggested above, but mostly just sex. Why would you do anything else in such circumstances? Whats happening again?

Coyote
    Free Member

<shakes head> Emma, what have you started? </shakes head>

locomotive

I generally prefer a spontaneous approach, so Ive not bothered planning anything.

Nick

I’d definately like the world to end in my lifetime though, who wouldn’t? Imagine being around for that? Plus it would do away with any worries that you might be missing out on stuff once you die.

Bring it on!

giantalkali
    Free Member

I doubt much will change really, I’ll pop in to feed the lady down the street’s cat, as she’ll be bound to have forgotten it in her excitement to get up to heaven, and I don’t think they let cats in, due to St Peter’s allergies. I’ll also pinch the fellow next door’s ladder, as I’ve had my eye on it for a while. His wife might still be around though, as she’s a bit slutty.

giantalkali
    Free Member

Repack Rider – Member

2retro4u
    Marin County, Cali

Should be a lot of free stuff round.

Not round my way, they’re a rough lot round here, and I doubt many will be heading upwards…

kimbers

october 21st 2011

im organising an end of days orgy (no condoms required)
    ill be taking out a huge loan to rent a luxury mansion for the occasion
    buying a huge amount of drugs ‘on tick’
    maxing out my credit card at harrods for nibbles
    and filling the swimming pool with champers ive ram raided from a majestic warehouse

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘What does everyone have planned for the Rapture?’ is closed to new replies.