Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • What have you enjoyed over this week?
  • z1ppy

(no sex please, were British & this is the OT forum, so no bikes)

Just finished the World War Z audio book , very good throughly enjoyed it, to the point of playing it nearly non stop.

Anyone else enjoyed anything, that can be shared? (with a view to other ppl trying it) Books, films, beer, food….

Stoner
    Free Member

Wine making. 2 gallons of 50:50 Damson and Elderberry on the go this week, following 2 gallons of plum wine started last week.

z1ppy

oh and made yogurt this week too, lovely.
    G/f was like, “we don’t eat yogurt”, then I got her addicted to yogurt, banana & honey smoothies.

RealMan
    Free Member

No sex and no bikes? What else is there to enjoy?

Back to badminton after 3 months or so of injuries, finally getting a bit of power back in my shots, and drops, serves, and trick shots are as tight as ever, which is nice. Backhand and flick serve still a bit dodge though.

Also watched “Hobo with a Shotgun” which does exactly what it says on the tin. Incredibly violent and gory, but still fun. Started watching Breaking Bad too, it’s very good.

meehaja
    Free Member

My wife had a baby, I get 2 weeks off work, my home-brew beer is ready, my camper van is nearly fixed and I just picked 5kg of blackberries off the bushes on my local singletrack loop.

This week is winning, now what bike for a 3 day old?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Cool, loadsastuff.

Erm… Curry on Fri eve, BBB on Sat, The British Museum then Brick Lane Market on Sun and catchup with friends, laid in late yesterday, long afternoon in Carluccios… loverly.

Vueltas on…

ridingscared
    Free Member

pintxos and estrella at el cable in Sitges on Friday and Saturday.

chakaping
    Free Member

ordering a new bike

😳

emsz
    Free Member

Congratulations Meehaja!!! 8)

NO sex 👿 Broke E string and burnt finger on oven last night, this week sucks so far.

chakaping
    Free Member

And watching the Val di Sole downhill on Sunday of course.

Congrats meehaja!

yossarian
    Free Member

Enjoyed my footie team beating their local rivals, and the cricket, and finished reading ‘with the old breed’ by Eugene Sledge – a pretty humbling book to be honest.

iDave
    Free Member

nothing this week

matt_outandabout

A nice wee canoe expedition in good weather with a great group of teenagers.

donsimon
    Free Member

The rise and fall of wagenwheel. 😈

boxfish
    Free Member

Wandering out to the back garden at 7am to pick blueberries to go on my porridge.

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Congratulations Meehaja!

My Mrs has been away for the week in Greece at her mate’s wedding – apparently I couldn’t go because of work commitments 😆

Back tonight so making the most of it, quick blast on the bike followed by a few Stella’s and a walk down to the local Indian for tea!!

swedishmatt
    Free Member

Learnt to true a wheel from YouTube. Took 2 days and plenty wine.

oddjob
    Free Member

First guitar group lesson this evening was great fun!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Work, not travelling for a whole week, plenty of that which we are not allowed to mention, the cricket, pootling through town on my pub bike, my epic local pub and more….!

iainc

just poured a glass of fine french cognac -)

Junkyard
    Free Member

Got to play a viking in a movie for a friend of a friend

restless
    Free Member

went to Alton Towers yesterday. 😀

maxray
    Free Member

Bought a new car today, huzzah! 🙂

tinribz
    Free Member

Loch Lomond

Food cooked on an open fire. OK ‘heated’.

Sleeping on the ground, not so much.

samuri
    Free Member

Not much really. My stomach has only just settled down after a particularly nasty case of the gripes the previous weekend. My toothache which started about the same time has only just gone too. I’ve ridden a whole 70 miles in two weeks which is very poor form.

Highlight of the last week? I know you said no sex but a woman at work had a low cut top on and by accident (I knew it was there but was deliberately avoiding it), I looked down it…looked up and she was watching me. She smiled and did a tiny jiggle. The eye contact was lots of fun. Just flirting though. That sort of stuff can fix tummy problems in seconds.

Militant_biker

I enjoyed experiencing my first earthquake today. I say enjoyed – it was awesome to be in something so powerful and so uncontrollable. After the fact.

At the time – I was just a tad scared 😯

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘What have you enjoyed over this week?’ is closed to new replies.