Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)
  • Why are men so rubbish?
  • lexiekay
    Free Member

Seriously though. How many hints do you have to drop before they stop pretending they don’t know what you’re talking about!

McHamish
    Free Member

Why are trolls so obvious?

jedi

wassup?

rp16v
    Free Member

il go with the how many bikes answer so……however many u have already +1

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No, we’re just not telepathic, is all.

As for why we’re so rubbish; well, can’t answer that. Apparently God created Mayn first; he obviously mustuv ironed out the mistakes when he created Woman….

boxelder

At least we post in the correct forum area – protocol young lady – CHAT FORUM

What are you talking about ? Give me another hint.

MrSparkle

Seriously though. How many hints do you have to drop before they stop pretending they don’t know what you’re talking about!

Ooh, ooh, I think I know this one! Is it 4? It is, isn’t it? Yay! Get in!!!

Moonhead
    Free Member

I don’t get it…..

lexiekay
    Free Member

I’m not even going to pretend I’m the best person at saying what I want to say. But sometimes it just gets made even harder by the lack of response…

loddrik
    Free Member

**** off to mumsnet…

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I don’t think you should judge the whole of the male population on the lower echelons you obviously mix in.

McHamish
    Free Member

Che?

lexiekay
    Free Member

I don’t think you should judge the whole of the male population on the lower echelons you obviously mix in.

no you’re probably right. I sincerely apologise.

McHamish
    Free Member

What Tucker said…we is edukated sofisticated men init.

metal_leg
    Free Member

Usually one hint is enough – secret present buying then takes place and you get a nice surprise. However, keep going on about it and he soon decides its not worth the effort and spends the money on a new bike instead.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I’ll give you a hint – hints dont work. If you are trying to communicate with a man say what you’ve got to say and await a response.

mboy
    Free Member

Word to the wise…

He wasn’t pretending he didn’t know what you were talking about, he didn’t know what you were talking about!

The most contented women I know are those that just come straight out and say things, no hints. We men don’t get hints in case you hadn’t guessed! Conversely I know quite a number of single girlies way into their 30’s and they can’t work out why they’re getting old and unmarried… But would they ever even consider coming out with something rather than dropping hints?

I’ll give you a hint… 😉

EDIT: Dammit, beaten by SBZ…

lexiekay
    Free Member

Fair enough. Should I take it from the lack of response to one hint that he’s not really interested then?

mboy
    Free Member

Sorry, you’re going to have to be MORE BLATANT on here too… I’m not getting the hints! 😉

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

You just dont get it do you!!!

The only way to find out if he is interested is to ask him the question.

metal_leg
    Free Member

I suspect the hint was made while he was asleep. Or drunk. Or watching Top Gear. Remember, clarity, eye contact, and simple words.

MrSparkle

Ok then 5. My last offer.

lexiekay
    Free Member

maybe more context is needed.
    without going into too many details, I really like him and have said so several times, with the response being, ‘yeah you’re not bad yourself’. which is nice, but I was kind of hoping for a bit more encouragement!

McHamish
    Free Member

Ohhh! Is that what this thread is about?

Yeah…you have to be obvious. A man will mever believe you’re interested until you’ve actually told him.

neilnevill
    Free Member

No! Just that he hasn’t noticed your hint. Just ask him out!

Moonhead
    Free Member

I think you should expand on the issue at hand, what are you hinting at?? It may help us give advice on how to get through to your man.

OOOOh….more context..thanks…

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

See the “yeah, you’re not bad yourself” thing it’s a cue to jump him.

mboy
    Free Member

What SBZ said…

ASK HIM THE BLOODY QUESTION (whatever it maye be!)

If you mean sex (as I’m suspecting you possibly do but still haven’t quite worked out yet), most “gentlemen” (not boys, oiks or yobs) will need more than a little encouragement as they definitely don’t want to stuff up their chances of things going further by asking out of turn. To be fair, with both ex’s of mine I had it pretty good, as after about the 4th date in each case they both practically raped me anyway (I got the hint that time!) so I didn’t need to ask the question…

You’re going to need to be a bit more forward I’m afraid, otherwise nothing (whatever it is, I might have got the wrong end of the stick but you insist on using hints still, which don’t work!) is going to happen and you’ll be stuck in a rut…

cinnamon_girl

Hmmm, he’s playing it cool? Worried about getting hurt? Doesn’t have your riding skillz lexie? 😉

lexiekay
    Free Member

I’d kind’ve like to be a bit better than ‘not bad’ though!

TheBrick
    Free Member

but dose he understand what you mean by like? I always presume women just mean like as in you’re a nice person rather than anything more.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

To be fair, looking at your profile pic, I’d put you in the not bad category also. 😀

TheBrick
    Free Member

I’d kind’ve like to be a bit better than ‘not bad’ though!

That’s a really good response!

Moon on a stick!

lexiekay
    Free Member

but dose he understand what you mean by like? I always presume women just mean like as in you’re a nice person rather than anything more.
    Really? I was always under the impression that you shouldn’t appear too keen!

Doesn’t have your riding skillz lexie?

I wish I could say no he doesn’t.. but I can’t!

Moonhead
    Free Member

I would say go for broke…sounds like you are being subtle because you don’t know how he will react. He might not be sure what you mean so tell him, or ask him out for a date, not something that could be confused as mates hanging out.

McHamish
    Free Member

Show him your boobs.

rp16v
    Free Member

jump him ,that will get it across

epicyclo

Why are men so rubbish

Because we’ve got to be good at being something, and that’s the easiest. 🙂

TheBrick
    Free Member

Really? I was always under the impression that you shouldn’t appear too keen!

Different people different methods. I’m never 100% even after the first kiss. I’ve been with my current girlfriend about 6 years and I’m pretty sure she like me now.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘Why are men so rubbish?’ is closed to new replies.