Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • Remember that 'Van driver tries to hit cyclist thread' from last week?
  • AnalogueAndy
    Free Member
    highclimber
    Free Member

thats quite amusing, what a cock

Marmoset
    Free Member

LOL – every time he has a point to prove someone will surely shoot him down with a link to that video! I'd be too embarassed to publish that one….

DrDomRob
    Free Member

I know he's a cyclist… but I found this really quite funny!

ronjeremy
    Free Member

hahahahahahahahahha

gotta love how far the fall from the high horse is

highclimber
    Free Member

I don't think he understands that cars do get in the way and you sometimes have to accept that they don't understand cyclists

bigyinn
    Free Member

Sorry, but I lol'd. Prat!
    Had a look at his video channel, im now convinced he's hampshire's answer to SFB!

sambob
    Free Member

HAHAHAHAHA. i should't have found that funny but i did.

highclimber
    Free Member

he gives us a bad name me thinks.

grtdkad
    Free Member

nob!

huws
    Free Member

Someone should point out to him before he gets killed that even though there's a cycle lane never ever go down the inside of a lorry. Especially when there’s a left turn ahead. He needs to go back and redo his cycling proficiency test.

Kuco

I agree with highclimber all the people he pisses off must think all cyclist are the same. As said above some drivers just don't understand cyclist.

0091paddy
    Free Member

Just watched another of his vids of him cycling around a ridiculous junction, nearly gets taken out by a bus. Turns out he was only going for a maccies!

gordimhor

i think he should put the camera away for a while

highclimber
    Free Member

he tried to go thru the drive thru on his bike and had a go at the manager for not allowing cycles to use it!

petrieboy

i thought that was going to be a video of him getting hit by the truck, seemed so obviously risky it's a difficult to work out how he's managed to live this long!
    as for paying so much attention to drivers of stationary cars using their phones that you crash – what a bell end!!
    hope the driver of the car he hit sues him for whiplash!!!

angryratio
    Free Member

I take it i'm not alone in thinking high and mighty commuter heroes are tools.

I could have lamped the bloke who decided it was a good idea to cross the road in front of a big motorbike this morning. Lad on big touring motorbike was lucky he managed to stop safely.

I was within a few feet of him for about a mile this morning.. very little regard for his safety, or anyone elses.
    Just plain selfish, as bad as the crap car drivers.

allthepies
    Free Member

PMSL, bulb end!

cupid-stunt
    Free Member

What a sad life he must have to get helmet cam footage of a road ride, i bet his evenings fly by.

Kuco

I've been served at a McDonalds drive thru before. The window attendant said he isn't sure if he's allowed so asked his manger. The manger took one look at us, laughed as we were totally covered in mud and said serve them 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

I would be very carefull with the trucks, they scare the crap out of me.

highclimber
    Free Member

I think he doesn't get much sex and gets his kicks from playing chicken with large vehicles and causing arguments with people. Sad Man

brakes
    Free Member

I thought he was aggrieved in the first thread, but that one shows him to be a bit of a tool – if you go looking for bad drivers, they're not hard to find

njee20
    Free Member

That is amazing. What a cock!

cupid-stunt
    Free Member

If he was flying down an Alp or something i could understand the helmet cam, but he seems to like filming on busy roads whilst looking for some aggro. Hope he wasn't too badly hurt but he deserves a bit of gravel rash for being a complete cock jockey.

smell_it
    Free Member

I can never understand this 'will give us all a bad name' nonsense. My daily commute has taught me car drivers appear to hate other car drivers, van drivers, taxis, lorry drivers, bus drivers, cyclists, motorcyclists, horse riders, pedestrians and some seem to hate 999 vehicles! The chap in the vid would be a cock end regardless of whatever cause he decided to champion, not because he is a cyclist, just because he is a cock end. Seems like natural slection may cure of this one in the end though…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Excellent irony there

toppers3933
    Free Member

that is funny as f&%k.

nicks
    Free Member

i stuck up for him last time but after this i agree the guy is a complete ****t

thomthumb
    Free Member

it's really naughty to use your phone whilst on the road because it means you can't pay proper attention to your suroundings…… 😆

Someone should point out to him before he gets killed that even though there's a cycle lane never ever go down the inside of a lorry

+1

Onzadog
    Free Member

We once got turned away from the drive thru at Mcdonalds on our bikes. So, we wheeled the bikes inside. never been turned down at the drive thru since. It was very muddy that day!

Oh yeah, the vid. Knob!

Reluctant
    Free Member

Well, that's twice we've seen vid of him getting into situations he could have avoided. No roadcraft whatsoever and a disaster waiting to happen.Going down the inside of lorries is madness – he can't see the road ahead,especially the junction. Nor can he be 100% sure that neither of the lorries is going to make a left turn 🙁 Nutter!

Drac

Hahaha! I missed last weeks and now the video is gone. But that one was funny as hell.

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Drac – Member
    Hahaha! I missed last weeks and now the video is gone.

He said he'd reported it to police so I'm guessing he's been advised to remove it whilst action is pending.

Basically a van pulled out on him from a junction on left, causing him to brake.

He thumped on the back of it. Driver who reacted by shouting back, slowing, attempting to force him into the kerb and then throws a plastic bottle at him..

j_me
    Free Member

(_*_)

j_me
    Free Member

yesiamtom
    Free Member

AFter watchign some videos ive ridden a few of the roads/jucntions in question and clearly live pretty close to this guy but ive never seen him out and about!

The roundabout hes going round though, is totally **** stupid. I rode around it once when it was very very quiet in the evening and even that was a stupid thing to do. You always get slow moving traffic in the middle lanes and car trying to zoom up the inside/outside to get one car lengths forward. I wouldnt say what that bus did was good driving though! Given there is a bridge about 500 metres away that is traffic free (other than for cyclists and the occasional moped) i dont know why anyone would use that roundabout!

The worst thign is ive seen slower and less confident riders ride it.

Olly
    Free Member

how has he managed that?
    the car in front of the guy on the phone didnt exactly jump out of nowhere.

while roadies tend to be "super fit VO2 to the MAX" they really can be inept at bike handling and general coordination.

😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

yesiamtom, i know that roundabout too, having ridden it a couple of times at rush hour. If i'd known there was an alternative i'd have happily taken it. Its truely scary riding a bike in the correct middle lane at 17:30 on a weekday in the dark!

hora
    Free Member

Going to be honest- that guy needs lessons on how to commute.

From the start- undertaking those lorries. I just wouldnt do that full stop.

Secondly hes going a fair rate when he comes out from the second lorry and theres a junction there- imagine driving across and this cyclist just suddenly pops out infront of you.

I always try to overtake slow moving or stationary traffic.

I haven't even got to the next bit. He really needs to learn how to ride in traffic. Does anyone know him?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Remember that 'Van driver tries to hit cyclist thread' from last week?’ is closed to new replies.