Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • Running scared.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

… of a RELIGION!

STW gags free speech.

Including this, probably.

kimbers

man you should ne scared of religion god will smite your ass

gusamc
    Free Member

mmm

I’d say as a free to use website it actually provides free speech and in some cases soapboxes……… :+)

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I haven’t got an ass. I did get a ride on a horse once, though.

Kuco

I enjoyed that film with Gregory Hines and Billy Crystal.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Loved that film.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmD-JJ9GlMU&feature=related[/video]

It’s not the volts that get you, it’s the amps.
    How many amps are there?

Enough to push a train!

Priceless.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah but Woppit, you’re a massive hypocrite cos you don’t believe anyone should have the freedom to follow whatever religion they want to, so you’re hardly one to talk about ‘freedoms’, are you?

And with you, it’s not about ‘free speech’, but using every possible opportunity to attack religion and those who chose to follow particular paths.

So, far from ‘STW gagging free speech’, maybe it’s just that most of us have simple had enough of yer constant attack attack attack all the flippin time. Change the record mate. So you don’t agree with stuff religions say. Big deal. You can express your views without the constant need to belittle, ridicule and insult others, can’t you? Surely you’re intelligent enough to do that? Other people seem to manage it ok.

iDave
    Free Member

woppit seems more fundamental and extreme in his beliefs than anyone else on the forum. not believing, is still a belief system?

disagree with woppit and be mocked and damned…..

seems strangely familiar?

Coyote
    Free Member

Change the record woppit.

Agree with iDave in that I’ve never heard anyone so vociforous in their condemnation of others beliefs than you. What is it that you find so frightening about other having different views to you? Is it a power trip? Do you feel the need to dominate and belittle everyone who may have faith?

disagree with woppit and be mocked and damned…..

seems strangely familiar?

Never seen woppit and TJ in the same room.

Junkyard
    Free Member

GAGS free speech does that mean they stopped you being rude to people again?
    Can you not just find a faith based forum and go crazy for few weeks and get it all off your chest?

SaxonRider

Elfinsafety, iDave,Coyote, & Junkyard x 2

It’s nice to finally have someone say so. To be honest, I’ve been afraid to say the same things as these guys in the past, because there just hasn’t been the popular movement against Woppit’s extremism, and I have been left wondering if I was alone in thinking he had some issues to work out.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I love the way you guys just can’t resist reading posts that you apparently, don’t want to…

iDave
    Free Member

If the thread title had been ‘Woppit has a pop at religion again’, I’d not have read it. And I’m an atheist FFS!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Woppit; most folk on here are well up for a polite and respectful discussion/debate about religion/philosophy type stuff, but you’re like a stuck record, and it’s just boring. Just makes you look a bit sad and needing of attention really.

Such as this stupid attempt at provocation on the Religious Architecture thread a week or so ago:

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the most high (Elfin, and possibly barnsleymitch) – everything expressed in the architecture and design of these buildings, is vile.

Many folk were just happily enjoying that thread, and it wasn’t about Religion, just the architecture Religion has brought us, but you had to go and try to spoil people’s enjoyment. Why? Why not just live and let live, like the rest of us? And you are so, so, totally and utterly wrong anyway.

I love the way you guys just can’t resist reading posts that you apparently, don’t want to..

You’re a clown. You see a thread about something to do with Religion, which you claim to despise sooo much, and yet you can’t resist opening it! And when you see that folk are happily getting on and enjoying the thread, you have to come along and try to spoil it. Why not just ignore it? You might find you receive less vitriol if you did. Or maybe you’re so desperate for attention, even negative attention somehow satiates your fragile ego?

Utopia’s not the place for you, is it?

5thElefant
    Free Member

Wear you fatwa with pride Mr Woppit.

I can understand why the powers that be don’t want one though.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

See the thing about yer Woppits, is he’ll spout all manner of inflamatory crap on here, but he doesn’t actually possess the stones to voice such onions in Real Life. 🙄

twentyniners
    Free Member

+1 for Elfin

And on another note

Nice red sky tonight Elf… gonna be a good day

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I tell you what, that’s a lovely sunset out there, isn’t it? Beautiful.

Actually, Woppit; why do we find things like sunsets and that so beautiful? I mean, we don’t need to find them beautiful, do we? Serves no ‘purpose’ for us to take pleasure in enjoying a natural phenomenon, surely?

5thElefant
    Free Member

It’s quite interesting the freedom of speech thing on websites. Not that applies here. STW won’t get taken to court, just decapitated or blown up, but…

It’s the publisher (STW) that carries the responsibility for the words that it publishes, not the forum member, who is basically in the clear.

It’s actually pretty sobering if you run a major forum.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, but can you not see the irony, in someone who doesn’t believe in the freedom for others to believe in whatever they want, demanding freedom of speech himself?

And don’t get taken in by his ‘oh look I’m a victim of censorship’ schtick he often does in such situations; he’s a victim of his own zealotry.

5thElefant
    Free Member

I struggle being objective when it comes to religion. Normally if someone has an invisible friend we lock them up or medicate them.

So no, I don’t see any irony.

I know. I’m going to hell.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

‘Invisible Friend’.

Yawn…

5thElefant
    Free Member

Exactly. It’s so 2,000 years ago.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What’s 2,000 years ago?

5thElefant
    Free Member

A couple of millennia?

chewkw
    Free Member

Tues, BBC 2, 2100hr – Bible’s buried secrets. Watch the one shown on week 1, 2 then the one shown last week the 3 … make up your mind.

Wowww … it all started very wrongly and worst still they are with us now.

The battle of demi gods …

😯

p/s: garden of Eden … eerrmmm … Kings (human) garden created for the “god” …

TheFlyingOx

FFS. This guy has an “invisible friend” but I’m struggling to think of anyone less in need of locking up. See, if religion gives us people like this, it can’t be all bad can it?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUwGzHzdc0s[/video]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaK7SHUN–4[/video]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etRofg_Gvg8[/video]

5thElefant
    Free Member

Cracking show that one. Not just because of the presenter.

EDIT: The one with the greek chick, not the old dude with the invisible friend.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Going quite well for a bunch of people who don’t like what I’ve got to say on the subject.

Presumably, Fred thinks I have no testicles because he keeps getting ignored on his date request.

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes it is going well everyone thinks your are annoying. What a win this thread is for you.

5thElefant
    Free Member

I like what you have to say very much Mr Woppit.* Please say more.

*I haven’t being paying much attention though. I never do (to anyone, not just you). 🙂

Frankenstein
    Free Member

God is watching Mr Whoppit:

And so are little green men 😆

Athiest too btw but I believe if god exists, then he is a man as only a man could f*** up so badly.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Presumably, Fred thinks I have no testicles because he keeps getting ignored on his date request.

No; it’s cos you were most vociferous and insulting on the forum prior to a forum bike ride, where you din’t actually say a single word to my face, and were as quiet as a mouse. 🙄 I just find that a bit cowardly, tbh. Give it all the biggun from behind the safety of a keyboard, but don’t have the testes to do the same when the person is actually physically just in front of you. I’m well up for a discussion/debate with anyone off here, I don’t need to hide behind a keyboard like some; I have sufficient confidence in my own views to be able to do so quite comfortably.

It’s ok though; not everyone can be a gobby little shite on’t forum and in Real Life like me. 😀

So, come on then; why do we find sunsets beautiful?

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Because sunsets look awesome and make my tummy feel funny but not in a immodium sort of way.

Awesome.

5thElefant
    Free Member

It’s ok though; not everyone can be a gobby little shite on’t forum and in Real Life like me.

Pah. I bet you’re lovely in real life.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Because they’re smashing Fred. As are my wifes boosums, my new telly, and curries. Oh, and pies. Praise the Lord!

donsimon
    Free Member

Why? Why not just live and let live, like the rest of us?

Good idea this live and let live, much better than bearing a grudge.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I am actually Lovely too, 5th. This is true. all part of my general Awsumness. 😀

They are, Brother Barnsley, they are.

Sunsets and that, not your wife’s boosums.

No, I mean, I’m sure your wife’s boosums are lovely not that I’ve seen them or anything I wasn’t saying they weren’t oh I give up. 😳

chewkw
    Free Member

Elfinsafety,

I think you should watch the above BBC 2 programme.

You see it all started there with the concept of “one god” but according to the programme that concept is flawed. Evidence been shown …

🙄

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I don’t bear a grudge, Don, I’m just saddened that the same person always has to have a pop at the choices made by others, and tries to impose their will on others as though he is righterer than them, somehow.

TBh, Woppit’s comment on the architecture thread just made him look a bit of a Silly Billy really. I think it was just ‘ooh look other people are enjoying themselves and I’m feeling left out I know I’ll go and be nasty’.

Nah, Woppit would just be better off if he untwisted his knickers, is all. Then, he might get on with more folk, and be universally loved, like me. 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Running scared.’ is closed to new replies.