Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Thread ambush
  • TheDoog
    Free Member

In forum ettiquette, how many threads is it acceptable to get involved with before i become a thread crasher?? I’m also trying to figure out how to convert links to words, i did know but i forgot!!

gecko76

I’ve posted on three threads recently (four now!) ‘cos the work I’m doing is boring. Does that make me a thread crasher?

TheDoog
    Free Member

Its a tough one aint it! Should you get involved after page 2?? The dilemma of it all!!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

there’s an ettiquette?

gecko76

Ah, I see. Which one?

TheDoog
    Free Member

Any really, is it acceptable to just hop on board and spout?? Cos i sure as hell wouldn’t read a two pager all the way thru so may miss some vital facts!!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m also trying to figure out how to convert links to words, i did know but i forgot!!

words[ /url]

TheDoog
    Free Member
    DrDolittle
    Free Member

I wouldn’t worry about forum etiquette. Or facts. Those interested in either are good for sport when you’re bored.

You will probably want to get banned after a few months though.

TheDoog
    Free Member

How do you get yourself barred???

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Read the forum rules, break ’em a few times and you’re there. Do you know of any ad blocking software?

gecko76

Ask rudeboy!

There’s a distiction between threadcrashing and threadjacking. A mix of the two might do the trick. And swearies.

TheDoog
    Free Member

There’s a distiction between threadcrashing and threadjacking

Is that like the fine line between clever and stupid (as mentioned in spinal tap)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Thread ambush’ is closed to new replies.